* 09 Mar: Benjamin Netanyahu … Vladimir Putin
» President Benjamin Netanyah & Knesset, Judaism Scholars, Ayatollah Khomeini via Pres Hassan Rouhani, Egypt President Pres Al-Sisi, via Islamic Scholars; General Jack Keane, EoP Applicants
* RE: PM Netanyahu & Muslims Leaders: Re: Additional EoP Referendum Option Ideas
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: EoP v Benjamin Netanyahu, EoP v Hassan Rouhani, EoP Al Sisi, US v TJ McVeigh, EoP v Ayatollah Khomeni / EoP NWO SCO: EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Religion, EoP v WiP Law / EoP v WiP NWO Neg.
From: MILED EoP-PoW Clerk: Andrea Muhrrteyn [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 9:20 PM
To: ‘Eitan Cabel’; ‘David Rotem’; ‘Amnon Cohen’; ‘Yitzchak Atias’; ‘Natan Sharansky’; ‘Yitzhak Cohen’; ‘Yuli Edelstein’; ‘Meir Sheetrit’; ‘Israel Hasson’; ‘Robert Ilatov’; ‘Dalia Itzik’; ‘Merav Michaeli’; ‘Yakov Margi’; ‘Ze-ev Elkin’; ‘Ministry of Aliyah and Immigrant Absorption: RH Avital’; ‘IDC Herzliya: Assoc Prof of Gov Diplomacy and Strategy: Moghadam Assaf’; ‘Tel Aviv Univ: Buchmann Faculty of Law: Dr. Doreen Lustig’
Cc: ‘Alan Mittleman’; ‘Amy Kalmanofsky’; ‘Meredith Katz’; ‘Skip Moen’; ‘Iran Embassy – Pretoria’; ‘Iran Embassy – SA’; ‘Iran FB’; ‘Iran Tehran Bureau’; ‘Iran Embassy – Australia’; ‘Iran Embassy – Norway’; ‘Al-Azhar Al Shareef’; ‘Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs’; ‘email@example.com’; ‘Al Azhar West Dialogue Project: Karim Soliya’; ‘Al Azhar Univ Islamic Sciences: Aziz Madel’; ‘M Shashin’; ‘Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Ctr: Prince Ghazi bin Muhammad of Jordan’; ‘Aref Ali Nayed’; ‘Jack Keane’; ‘Timothy McVeigh’; ‘President Vladimir Putin via Kremlin Press Office’
Subject: RE: PM Netanyahu & Muslims Leaders: Re: Additional EoP Referendum Option Ideas
PM Benjamin Netanyahu
via: Israeli EoP Read Receipt supporters: Knesset: Eitan Cabel (ecabel@KNESSET.GOV.IL); David Rotem (drotem@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Amnon Cohen (amncohen@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Yitzchak Atias (aatias@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Natan Sharansky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yitzhak Cohen (izchakec@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Yuli Edelstein (yedelstein@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Meir Sheetrit (mshitrit@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Israel Hasson (ahason@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Robert Ilatov (rilatov@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Dalia Itzik (yor@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Merav Michaeli (amichaeli@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Yakov Margi (ymargi@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Ze-ev Elkin (zelkin@KNESSET.GOV.IL); Ministry of Aliyah and Immigrant Absorption: RH Avital (AvitalRH@moia.gov.il); IDC Herzliya: Assoc Prof of Gov Diplomacy and Strategy: Moghadam Assaf (email@example.com); Tel Aviv Univ: Buchmann Faculty of Law: Dr. Doreen Lustig (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CC: Judaism Scholars: JTSA: Alan Mittleman (email@example.com); Amy Kalmanofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org); Meredith Katz (email@example.com); Skip Moen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CC:Ayatollah Khomeini via: Pres Hassan Rouhani: via Iran Embassy – Pretoria (email@example.com); Iran Embassy – SA (firstname.lastname@example.org); Iran FB (email@example.com); Iran Tehran Bureau (firstname.lastname@example.org); Iran Embassy – Australia (email@example.com); Iran Embassy – Norway (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CC: Egypt President Pres Al-Sisi: via Islamic Scholars: Al-Azhar Al Shareef (Pr.email@example.com); Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org); (email@example.com); Al Azhar West Dialogue Project: Karim Soliya (firstname.lastname@example.org); Al Azhar Univ Islamic Sciences: Aziz Madel (email@example.com); M Shashin (firstname.lastname@example.org); Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Ctr: Prince Ghazi bin Muhammad of Jordan (email@example.com); Aref Ali Nayed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CC: General Jack Keane (email@example.com)
CC: GMC 4643-13 applicants and observers via: Timothy McVeigh (firstname.lastname@example.org); President Vladimir Putin via Kremlin Press Office (email@example.com)
RE: PM Netanyahu & Muslims Leaders: Re: Additional EoP Referendum Option Ideas
A few additional EoP Middle East Referendum ideas. The referendum process:
Truthseeking Network and Outreach:
Any middle east nation interested in exploring the possibility of interest of other middle east nations should appoint someone as an official ‘EoP referendum’ Truthseeker negotiator or whatever you want to call them. Such person may then visit other Middle East nations to enquire (a) their level of interest; (b) if interested: what kind of support they could need to help them through the process; (c) if not interested: what obstacles are the source of their lack of interest. If all Middle East nations are interested and/or all objections are overcome and relevant mutual support requested provided; process may be implemented.
Media notice & objections:
All mainstream media publications and editors are legally notified of EoP referendum. Any mainstream media publication, editor or journalists who object to the referendum are to file a legal brief of objection [ For example: In Israel it could be to Chairman of Israeli Election Committee: Supreme Court Judge Salim Joubran or any alternative judicial process implemented to handle EoP referendum objections ]; within a particular time period. Same referendum options are applied to all media objectors as to citizen voters. Once process complete.
Public notice & discussion:
Public are notified of referendum options, with dedicated website of information in all national languages. All mainstream print and television media publications must display on their front page; or during their television news reports; information about the EoP Referendum and where citizens can find our more information or get a copy of the EoP Referendum Notice for their investigation and enquiry prior to their voting decision making.
Vote and consequences:
The simple referendum options for all Middle East citizens consideration are based upon the following Ecology of Peace Facts:
1. Earth is not flat. 2. Non-renewable and renewable resources are finite. 3. When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in resource depletion, resource scarcity and consequently resource war conflict. 4. To sustainably protect and conserve natural resources in accordance to local and national carrying capacity limits; and restrict national and international inter-cultural resource war conflict; humans must implement an Ecology of Peace international law social contract that restricts all the worlds citizens to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits.
- I vote to support the leaders of my nation and all Middle East nations to support the non-violent implementation of an Ecology of Peace international law social contract; that supports the implementation of an EoP international law social contract that restricts all the worlds nations citizens to procreating and consuming below ecological carrying capacity limits. I shall deliver my non-violent legal statement of EoP unconditional or conditional cooperation to the [ relevant court or office to receive EoP cooperation statements and monitor that EoP cooperation terms are not being violated. If allegedly violated such violations are referred to relevant court for adjudication. ]
- I object to the leaders of my nation and all Middle East nations supporting the non-violent implementation of an Ecology of Peace international law social contract; that restricts all the worlds nations citizens to procreating and consuming below ecological carrying capacity limits. I shall deliver my non-violent legal objection brief arguments and evidentiary reasons to [ relevant court or office setup to deal with any objections ] within the required time period provided; and understand that should I fail to do so; my objection shall no longer be considered an honourable non-violent objection but shall be dealt with in the same manner as citizens who refuse to vote.
All legal and illegal citizen residents – irrespective of class, race, gender, religion or social status – over an agreed upon age; shall be required to vote. Their vote shall not be secret, but a statement of their legal non-violent public declaration as a citizen in support of; or in opposition to the Middle East nations support for the implementation of an Ecology of Peace international law social contract.
All citizens who refuse to vote shall be imprisoned; or if required placed in contained refugee camps; until they provide the relevant court with reasons and evidence justifying their objections; and the court upholds their objections as reasonable. Detained citizens who have not provided the court with their objections within 6 months of being detained shall be forcibly sterilized. Detained citizens who have not provided the court with their objections within 1 year of being detained shall be moved to camps where they shall be required to grow their own food and provide all their own medical and survival resources. All detained citizens shall be granted their preferred state assisted suicide option; at any time of the process; but shall be required to decide on their state assisted suicide option in the absence of having provided the court with their objections within 2 years of being detained.
Lara Johnstone, aka Andrea Muhrrteyn [EoP Oath (PDF)]
PO Box 5042, George East, 6539, RSA
GMC 4643-13 & 2578-14 Pro Se Applicant
Former MILED Clerk & Acting Clerk
GMC 4643 Lara Johnstone v Brad Blanton Applicants & Observers:
Applicants: Vice Admiral Nanette Derenzi: US Navy Judge Advocate General co: Knowledge and Information Services JAG Knowledge.Info.Svc; VADM Dennis McGinn via CNA Military Advisory Board Members: US Army: Gen Paul Kern; Army: F.Ch.Staff: Gen Gordon Sullivan; US EU Command: F.Dep.Comm: Gen. Charles Chuck Wald; Amb Patrick Gaspard: US Emb-Pta; Timothy McVeigh; via DOJ-NSD Asst AG-NS: Lisa Monaco: RE: Timothy McVeigh; NSA: Gen Keith Alexander; Erik Prince via GOP: Brown Ellen – Inhofe; Michigan Republicans: Sam Bissell; China Embassy; President Vladimir Putin via Kremlin Press Office; Amb Mikhail Petrakov: RU Emb-Pta; David Petraeus; Stan McChrystal; Ray O’Dierno & John Mulholland co Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff;
Observers: Judge Jay Bybee: U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit; David Coombs Office; Zbigniew Brzezinski; Major General Dana Pittard; Major General Herbert Raymond McMaster; John W. Whitehead; Donald Rumsfeld; USMC JCS: Dir Joint Force Dev: Lt Gen George Flynn; Supreme Court Justices via DoJ: SupremeCtBriefs; Holy See in London – Nuntius; Grand Lodge of TX: Grand Secretary; Arif Hasan Akhundzada; USMC General Mattis via Dep Comm: Col James Clark: Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base.