* Gen Stan McChrystal, President Vladimir Putin, Kremlin Press Office, Russian Amb Mikhail Petrakov, Pavel Grudinin, Gennady Zyuganov, Communist Party of the Russian Federation, Jason Brent, Donald Trump, Jared Kushner, Jamie S. Gorelick, HR McMaster, FSB, Gen Alexander Bortnikov, NSA, Adm Mike Rogers, Israel Policy Forum, Commanders for Israel’s Security, The Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, Maj Gen Gershon Hacohen, Kibbutz Lotan Center for Creative Ecology, Saed Erekut, Mohammed Abbas, Permanent Observer Mission of the State of Palestine to the United Nations, Peace Research Institute, Rahmat Hashemi, Arif Hasan Akhundzada, Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation, Clive Johnstone, Ann Johnstone, Graeme Johnstone.
* 28 Feb: Partial Suspension of EoP Truth & Reconciliation to End Cold War Negotiations.
» 05 Mar: Updated: Draft: LJ v Robert McBride et al: Application for Referral to Mediation: Clarify Status of EoP TRC Negotiations [PDF]
» 31 Mar: Update Re: Partial Suspension of EoP Truth & Reconciliation to End Cold War Negotiations.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: EoP v Jason Brent, EoP v Donald Trump, EoP v Alt Right, EoP FSB, EoP v Gen Gershon Hacohen, EoP v PLO M Abbas, LJ v Clive Johnstone, EoP v TRC, US v Osama bin Laden / EoP NWO SCO: EoP Applicants, EoP v Cmdrs for Israel Security, | EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA, Cabinet; EoP NTE GMRU | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: EoP Axis: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Psych, EoP v WiP Religion / EoP v WiP Neg.
Subject: Partial Suspension of EoP Truth & Reconciliation to End Cold War Negotiations:
Date: 2018-02-28 13:09
From: EoP MILED Clerk <email@example.com>
To: Gen Stan McChrystal <firstname.lastname@example.org>, President Putin via Kremlin Press Office <email@example.com>, Pta Amb Mikhail Petrakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Pavel Grudinin & Gennady Zyuganov: Communist Party of the Russian Federation” <email@example.com>, Jason Brent <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Donald Trump via Jared Kushner via Jamie S. Gorelick” <email@example.com>, Major General Herbert Raymond McMaster <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “FSB: Gen Bortnikov” <email@example.com>, Adm Mike Rogers via NSA <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Israel Policy Forum <email@example.com>, Commanders for Israel’s Security <firstname.lastname@example.org>, The Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies <email@example.com>, Maj Gen Gershon Hacohen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Kibbutz Lotan Center for Creative Ecology: Mark” <email@example.com>, Saed Erekut & Mohammed Abbas via Permanent Observer Mission of the State of Palestine to the United Nations <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Peace Research Institute: Rahmat Hashemi” <email@example.com>, Arif Hasan Akhundzada <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation <email@example.com>
Cc: Clive Johnstone <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ann Johnstone <email@example.com>, Graeme Johnstone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent from an Internet Café:
TO: Gen Stan McChrystal (email@example.com); President Putin via Kremlin Press Office (firstname.lastname@example.org); Pta Amb Mikhail Petrakov (email@example.com); Pavel Grudinin & Gennady Zyuganov: Communist Party of the Russian Federation (firstname.lastname@example.org); Jason Brent (email@example.com);
TO: Donald Trump via Jared Kushner via Jamie S. Gorelick (firstname.lastname@example.org); Major General Herbert Raymond McMaster (email@example.com).
TO: FSB: Gen Bortnikov (firstname.lastname@example.org); Adm Mike Rogers via NSA (email@example.com).
TO: Israel Policy Forum (firstname.lastname@example.org); Commanders for Israel’s Security (email@example.com); The Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org); Maj Gen Gershon Hacohen (email@example.com); Kibbutz Lotan Center for Creative Ecology: Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org);Saed Erekut & Mohammed Abbas via Permanent Observer Mission of the State of Palestine to the United Nations (email@example.com); Peace Research Institute: Rahmat Hashemi (firstname.lastname@example.org); Arif Hasan Akhundzada (email@example.com); Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation (firstname.lastname@example.org);
CC: Clive Johnstone (email@example.com); Ann Johnstone (firstname.lastname@example.org); Graeme Johnstone (email@example.com).
Stan McChrystal et al:
Partial Suspension of EoP Truth & Reconciliation to End Cold War Negotiations:
On the afternoon of 22 February 2018 Ann Johnstone informed Lara that she had made the decision to ‘shut down Lara’s internet access’; ‘because you know why’ and later ‘because the White House National Security Council told her to do so’. It later emerged that Ann’s decision was a result of a complaint from Graeme Johnstone offended about the email sent to George High Schools. Clive later confirmed Ann’s decision. Neither Clive nor Ann asked Graeme to (a) provide them with a copy of the email that offended Graeme; (b) express his complaint to Lara.
I subsequently requested – and Clive and Ann consented to – the LJ v Clive Johnstone civil case issues in dispute being placed back on the roll for mediation by Magistrate Torlage; for hearing on 20 March 2018.
The Internet Cafe computer either has some Adobe PDF problems, or there is some other interference with some of the PDF files.
* 23 Feb 2018: Re: Lara Request for Clive and Ann to consent to Magistrate Essel and/or Torlage to request Clerk of Court to rescind 10 May 2016 Mediation verbal ruling removing matter from court roll and place the matter back on the Court Roll for Mediation with Magistrate Torlage on 20 March 2018 [PDF].
* 26 Feb 2018: Re: Clive and Ann consent to Magistrate Essel and/or Torlage to request Clerk of Court to place the matter back on the Court Roll for Mediation with Magistrate Torlage on 20 March 2018 [PDF].
* 26 Feb 2018: Dignitas: Declaration of Membership Form & Summary: Assisted Suicide Help Request [PDF].
* 5048-15: LJ v CH Johnstone: Application for Referral to Mediation: Clarify Status of EoP TRC Negotiations [PDF].
In the absence of Taaibos Barter Exchange internet access; Lara cannot afford internet café prices for EoP TRC Negotiations; and consequently (A) EoP Applicants need to be honourably informed of Graeme, Clive and Ann’s decision to suspend and/or terminate Clive & Ann Johnstone Taaibos residence as the home for partially supporting EoP TRC Negotiations by means of a barter exchange of services; (B) Lara can focus her time and resources on resolving the mental disorder allegations against her; and her Assisted Suicide departure at Dignitas in Switzerland, or Siberia in Russia.
Consequently until (a) Clive and Ann voluntarily change their mind about Graeme’s request; and/or (b) Graeme changes his mind and withdraws his request to Clive and Ann to shut off Lara’s internet access; (c) someone whom Graeme, Clive and Ann consider credible and worthy of listening to; requests Clive and Ann and Graeme to change their minds; (d) a court requests Clive to change his mind; (e) Lara’s EoP MILED Clerk Taaibos Barter Exchange Agreement funded internet correspondence via on behalf of EoP Applicants [eop-applicants.tygae.org.za] to implement EoP Scientific and Cultural Law [eop-scicultlaw.tygae.org.za] as international law; via EoP Truth and Reconciliation to end the Cold War [eoptrc-akcoldwar.tygae.org.za]; which include the Oklahoma City Bombing and McVeigh’s faked execution [us-v-tjm.tygae.org.za]; are suspended, possibly terminated.
Until such time Lara shall consequently focus her time and resources on simultaneously (i) finding out if anyone else in Israel Kibbutzniks and/or Russian collective farm Kibbutzniks, or other Kibbutz cooperatives anywhere else in the world, or SA farmers are interested in their farm/ Kibbutz being the home for partially supporting Ecology of Peace internet advocacy, and if none; (ii) resolving the unresolved mental disorder allegations against her, and her Assisted Suicide departure at Dignitas in Switzerland, or Siberia in Russia.
A copy of this correspondence shall be documented at EoP Legal Submissions [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za].
Lara Johnstone Pro Se [EoP Oath PDF]
Update Re: Partial Suspension of EoP Truth & Reconciliation to End Cold War Negotiations:
On the afternoon of 22 February 2018 Ann Johnstone shut down Lara’s internet access, subsequent to a complaint from Graeme Johnstone offended about the email sent to George High Schools; published at: 22 Feb: FM Moll: Re: EoP invitation to George High School teachers, students and parents; notifying George High School Principals of comment regarding EoP correspondence to George High Schools published in: 21 Feb: Pres Falk Sitdown Q’s: US v Nikolas Cruz; Juliana v Brown: EoP or WiP Future?.
On 28 February 2018, Lara notified EoP Applicants and Middle East Cold War protagonists, of the ‘shut down of EoP MILED Clerk internet access’ partial suspension of EoP TRC to end Abel and Kane Cold War [eoptrc-akcoldwar.tygae.org.za] Negotiations; as published at: 28 Feb: Partial Suspension of EoP Truth & Reconciliation to End Cold War Negotiations.
Update: On 07 March 2018; Clive and Ann Johnstone agreed to amend their decision to shut down Lara’s internet access as follows:
Lara’s Taaibos Barter Agreement internet access, shut down by Ann on 22 Feb 2018; is hereby reinstated, on 07 March 2018, subject to following conditions:
Lara can use the internet for researching, reading, commenting, website administration and receiving emails, etc.
Pending mediation agreement on the reasonableness of Graeme’s initial complaint/shutdown of Lara’s internet access:
Lara can send emails on court related documents.
Lara should send non-court related emails from the internet café.
Lara’s correspondence to implement Court Annexed Mediation at George Magistrates Court is documented at: LJ v Clive Johnstone [lj-v-chj.tygae.org.za]; LJ v SA Minister of Justice [lj-v-moj.tygae.org.za]; and LJ v SA Mediation Organizations [lj-v-samo.tygae.org.za].