* Brad Blanton, Radical Honesty, Taber Shadburne, Clara and Jerry Griffin, Susan Campbell, Raven Dana, Marina Dervan, Mike Lewinsky, Grace Llewellyn, Keith Moon, Etain OKane, Maggie Doyle, Lindsay St Antoine, Tony Shawcross, Tuulia Syvanen, Pete Jordan, Christopher Fink, John Rosania, Marvin Schulz, Sebastian James, CoConnection, Fergus Murtagh, Myles Treanor, Stan McChrystal, Annie McChrystal, Cherylanne Anderson, Chris Fussell, McChrystal Group, Vladimir Putin, Kremlin Press Office, Mikhail Petrakov, Russian Embassy in RSA, Anatoly Antonov, Embassy of Russia in Washington DC
* 17 Jun: LJ v LS Req for Info#2: Brad Blanton & Radical Honesty Trainers
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: LJ v Lindiwe Sisulu, LJ v Brad Blanton, LJ v Radical Honesty Trainers / EoP NWO SCO: EoP Applicants | EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA, EoP NTE GMUK, EoP NTE GMRU | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: EoP Axis: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Psych / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: Lara Johnson <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 21:41:01 +0200
Subject: LJ v LS Req for Info#2: Brad Blanton & Radical Honesty Trainers
To: Brad Blanton <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Radical Honesty Support <email@example.com>, “Radical Honesty Trainers: Taber Shadburne” <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Clara and Jerry Griffin <email@example.com>, Susan Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Raven Dana <email@example.com>, Marina Dervan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mike Lewinsky <email@example.com>, Grace Llewellyn <GraceLlewellyn@gmail.com>, Keith Moon <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Etain OKane <email@example.com>, Maggie Doyle <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Lindsay St Antoine <email@example.com>, Tony Shawcross <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tuulia Syvanen & Pete Jordan <email@example.com>, Christopher Fink & John Rosania Marvin Schulz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sebastian James <email@example.com>, “CoConnection: Fergus Murtagh” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Myles Treanor <email@example.com>
Cc: Stan McChrystal <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Annie McChrystal <email@example.com>, Cherylanne Anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Chris Fussell <Chris.Fussell@mcchrystalgroup.com>, McChrystal Group <email@example.com>, Vladimir Putin via Kremlin Press Office <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Amb Mikhail Petrakov: RU Emb-Pta” <email@example.com>, “Amb Anatoly Antonov: Embassy of Russian Federation in Washington DC: Press office” <RusPressUSA@mid.ru>
Attachment: 10-05-18_CCT23-10_Consent-Brad-Blanton-PhD_Signed.pdf; 09-12-02_BlantonB-Affd-Nuremberg-Principles-Responsibility_Signed.pdf
TO: Brad Blanton & Radical Honesty Trainers
CC: Stan McChrystal, Vladimir Putin.
Brad Blanton et al:
LJ v LS Req for Info#2: Brad Blanton & Radical Honesty Trainers.
This is a precautionary decision-making correspondence request for information, in the event that there (a) are one or more nations Heads of State who are considering authorizing EoP UN Resolution; and (b) would prefer to have an idea of what obstacles they may need to resolve prior to such a decision.
I doubt there will be any WiP fringe or mainstream media coverage of LJ v LS [lj-v-ls] EoP UN Resolution [eop-un-res] proceedings, if EoP UN Resolution is not authorized to be submitted to UN General Assembly by any Nation’s head of state. If so the circumstances requiring a spokesperson to deal with WiP media will not occur. If however, one or more nations Heads of State authorize LJ v LS [lj-v-ls] EoP UN Resolution [eop-un-res] to be filed with UN General Assembly, the circumstances requiring a spokesperson to deal with WiP media will be required.
» EoP Leg Sub: 02 Jun: LJ v LS: Req for Info: Alastair Campbell: WiP Media Spokesperson
If such a nations Heads of State exists:
Its preferable as far as I am concerned that the authorizing of EoP UN Resolution occurs by one or more respondents adopting EoP UN Resolution as their own, submitting it to UN General Assembly for voting without media press releases, and (a) if passed, is declared to the world as international law, by the sponsoring respondents as their Make Earth Great Again international law legislation baby; (b) if not passed, that US v McVeigh is authorized as soon as possible, thereafter, without any WiP media attention.
However, its possible that my preferences may not be possible and/or may be ignored.
If EoP UN Resolution media attention shifts to the applicant, my former cultural membership of the Radical Honesty culture, and issues in dispute with the Radical Honesty culture, could be a matter for their enquiry. If these issues are resolved now, they do not need to be a distraction from focus on EoP UN Resolution issues.
Request for Information:
* 02 Dec 2009: Affidavit of Brad Blanton, Ph.D, evidencing the legal, psychological, and socio-political ‘citizens privilege’, Nuremberg Principles skills and competencies of Individual Responsibility, required for acts of civil disobedience to perceived illegitimate authority; and their application to the common law ‘reasonableness test’; submitted into the High Court, Western Cape, Case # 19963-09, Application for Review, of conviction of Lara Johnstone, of the Radical Honesty culture and religion, on the charge of ‘crimen injuria’. [PDF Enclosed]
* 18 May 2010: Written Statement by Consent of Brad Blanton, Ph.D, to testify as expert witness to: Practicing Radical Honesty and Futilitarianism; i.e. Radical Honesty about Anger and Forgiveness; and Paradigms and Contexts: The Revolution of Consciousness [PDF Enclosed], submitted to SA Constitutional Court in CCT 23-10: The Citizen v Robert McBride [tc-v-rm] by Lara Johnson; and withdrawn by Lara Johnson [PDF], subsequent to Brad Blanton email to Lara Johnson on 27 July 2011: “I will put out a global fucking disownership of your horseshit and withdraw every fucking support ever given you” and 29 July 2011: “I will be writing the S. Africa court to disown any affiliation with you”. [26 Jul: Radical Honesty Coaching Blog Discussion: Re: Norway v. Breivik/Berwick: Application to Chief Justice Tore Schei ITO Article 85: Treason].
Question: Could you clarify where you currently stand with regard to your statements in the aforementioned Affidavits, and your subsequent statements renouncing any affiliation with me. Do you intend to contact SA courts to renounce your affiliation with me, and if so, by when do you intend to do so. If not, do you intend to honour your affiliation with me, by practicing what you ‘radical honesty forgiveness’ preach, and if so, by when do you intend to do so?
A copy of this correspondence shall be documented at EoP Legal Submissions [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za]
Pro Se, EoP Applicant [EoP Oath PDF]
Sent per electronic notice to:
Brad Blanton, Radical Honesty Trainers:
Brad Blanton (firstname.lastname@example.org); Radical Honesty Support (email@example.com); Radical Honesty Trainers: Taber Shadburne (firstname.lastname@example.org); Clara and Jerry Griffin (email@example.com); Susan Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org); Raven Dana (email@example.com); Marina Dervan (firstname.lastname@example.org); Mike Lewinsky (email@example.com); Grace Llewellyn (GraceLlewellyn@gmail.com); Keith Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org); Etain O’Kane (email@example.com); Maggie Doyle (firstname.lastname@example.org); Lindsay St Antoine (email@example.com); Tony Shawcross (firstname.lastname@example.org); Tuulia Syvanen & Pete Jordan (email@example.com); Christopher Fink & John Rosania Marvin Schulz (firstname.lastname@example.org); Sebastian James (email@example.com); CoConnection: Fergus Murtagh (firstname.lastname@example.org); Myles Treanor (email@example.com)
Vladimir Putin, Stan McChrystal:
Stan McChrystal (firstname.lastname@example.org); Annie McChrystal (email@example.com); Cherylanne Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org); Chris Fussell (Chris.Fussell@mcchrystalgroup.com); McChrystal Group (email@example.com); Vladimir Putin via Kremlin Press Office (firstname.lastname@example.org);Amb Mikhail Petrakov: RU Emb-Pta (email@example.com); Amb Anatoly Antonov: Embassy of Russian Federation in Washington DC: Press office (RusPressUSA@mid.ru);