* Janet Murphy, Webmarketing Enquiry, James Parker, Brandenic
* 20 Aug: Brandenic: Janet Murphy Re: FYI: Website Issues
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: Brandenic Sales Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
X-Google-Original-From: “Brandenic Sales Team” <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 17:26:58 +0530
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 13:58:27 +0200
Subject: FYI: Website Issues
To: “firstname.lastname@example.org” <email@example.com>
Not sure if you knew this but your website tygae.org.za has some problems that you might want to consider looking into. I spent 2-3 minutes looking around and found:
– It doesn’t work properly on Mobile Phones, at all (which is how people browse the web these days).
– It doesn’t adjust properly when you resize the screen (Google recommends RESPONSIVE Websites rather than ADAPTIVE)
– It’s hard to read on larger displays
– The design looks really, really dated compared to some of your competitors.
I actually do web design as a living so I figured I’d reach out and let you know there’s serious room for dead easy(and affordable) improvement. If you would like, I can send you some of my previous work samples.
I can develop the website on a more advanced platform at an affordable price. That price also includes making it complete mobile responsive which will support all modern devices including all ranges of screen sizes.
Is that something you’d be interested in?
Senior Frontend Developer
P.S: This is onetime email and you may ask us to “REMOVE” you from our mailing list.