* Scion Asset Mngmt, Michael Burry, Peter Blanken, The Saker, Bloomberg, Reed Stevenson, Teo Chian Wei, Emma O’Brien, Lianting Tu, GARP: Global Assoc of Risk Professionals, Bridge Water Associates, Ray Dalio, Bridgewater Corporate Counsel, Connecticut Attorney General, William Tong, Steven Eisman, Cornwall Capital, Ben Hockett, Jamie Mai, Michael Lewis, Extinction Rebellion, Roger Hallam, Bindmans, Mike Schwarz, Rupert Read, Greenhouse Thinktank, Jamie Kelsey-Fry, Jem Bendell, Ronan Harrington, Emmanuel Macron, La Republique En Marche, Norwegian Nobel Committee, Nobel Fnd, Annika Pontikis, Joanna Petterson, Erika Lanner, Henry Paulson, Paulson Institute, Ben Bernanke, Brookings Institute.
* 16 Sep: EoP Re: Michael Burry: Nobel Risk Error; Emmanuel Macron: EU Law Mistakes
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: EoP v Ray Dalio, EoP v TGP Oligarchs, EoP v US Oligarchs, EoP US DoJ, EoP v XR, EoP v Emmanuel Macron, EoP v Nobel / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA, EoP NTE GMG | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Peacenik, EoP v WiP Investing / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: EoP MILED Clerk <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:49:42 +0200
Subject: EoP Re: Michael Burry: Nobel Risk Error; Emmanuel Macron: EU Law Mistakes
To: “Scion Asset Mngmt: Michael Burry” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “President Emmanuel Macron via La Republique En Marche: Christopher Castaner” <email@example.com>, Sophie Errante <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Richard Ferrand <email@example.com>, Laetitia Avia <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Marie Guevenoux <email@example.com>, Norwegian Nobel Committee via Nobel Fnd <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Nobel Forum <Nobelforum@nobel.se>, Annika Pontikis <email@example.com>, Media <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jonna Petterson <Jonna.Petterson@nobel.se>, “Legal: Erika Lanner” <email@example.com>, Henry Paulson via Paulson Institute <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Deborah Lehr <email@example.com>, Dorinda Elliott <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rose Niu <email@example.com>, Evan Feigenbaum <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ben Bernanke <BBernanke@brookings.edu>, Kriston McIntosh <email@example.com>
Cc: Peter Blanken <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Bridge Water Associates: Ray Dalio” <email@example.com>, Bridgewater Corporate Counsel <Corporate_Counsel@bwater.com>, “Connecticut Attorney General: William Tong” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Steven Eisman <email@example.com>, “Cornwall Capital: Ben Hockett” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jamie Mai <email@example.com>, “Michael Lewis: Media: Elizabeth Riley” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:55:07 +0200
Subject: EoP Re: Michael Burry: Nobel Risk Error; Emmanuel Macron: EU Law Mistakes
To: The Saker <email@example.com>, “Bloomberg: Reed Stevenson” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Teo Chian Wei <email@example.com>, Emma O’Brien <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Lianting Tu <email@example.com>, “GARP: Global Assoc of Risk Professionals: Eileen Stempel” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kris Slethaug <email@example.com>, Adrienne Rosenfeld <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Robert Sales <email@example.com>,
Mary Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Feedback <email@example.com>
Cc: Extinction Rebellion <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Press <email@example.com>, Roger Hallam <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Organics to Go <email@example.com>, “Counsel: Bindmans: Mike Schwarz” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rupert Read <email@example.com>, Greenhouse Thinktank <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jamie Kelsey-Fry <email@example.com>, Jem Bendell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Alter Ego: Ronan Harrington” <email@example.com>
TO: Michael Burry, Emmanuel Macron
CC: Peter Blanken, Steven Eisman, Ben Hockett, Jamie Mai.
CC: Extinction Rebellion, Roger Hallam, Gail Bradbrook et al
CC: Ray Dalio, William Tong, Henry Paulson, Ben Bernanke
Upd: 06 Aug: LJ v LS CEO Req for Invest Info: Peter Blanken & Michael Burry; 18 Aug: LJ v LS Req for EoP UN Res Info: Pres Macron & FR MP’s.
Michael Burry et al
EoP Re: Michael Burry: Nobel Risk Error; Emmanuel Macron: EU Intnl Law Mistakes.
“This is very much like the bubble in synthetic asset-backed CDOs before the Great Financial Crisis in that price-setting in that market was not done by fundamental security-level analysis, but by massive capital flows based on Nobel-approved models of risk that proved to be untrue.” – Bloomberg: The Big Short’s Michael Burry Explains Why Index Funds Are Like Subprime CDOs; Big Short’s Michael Burry Reveals His Picks of Undervalued Japanese Companies, via Zero Hedge: “Big Short” Investor Michael Burry Explains How Index Funds Will Trigger The Next Crash.
We were accustomed to an international order which, since the 18th century, rested on a Western hegemony, mostly French in the 18th century, by the inspiration of the Enlightenment; then mostly British in the 19th century thanks to the Industrial Revolution and, finally, mostly American in the 20th century thanks to the 2 great conflicts and the economic and political domination of this power. Things change. And they are now deeply shaken by the mistakes of Westerners in certain crises, by the choices that have been made by Americans for several years which did not start with this administration, but which lead to revisiting certain implications in conflicts in the Middle East and elsewhere, and to rethinking a deep, diplomatic and military strategy, and sometimes elements of solidarity that we thought were intangible for eternity, even if we had constituted together in geopolitical moments that have changed. – The Saker: President Macron’s Amazing Admission; via Zero Hedge.
Ecology of Peace Sustainable Security analysis:
Ecology of Peace Functional Interpretation of Objective Reality Transforming the World Constraints for Sincere Peaceniks / Honourable Warriors:
Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality [eop-rh-fr.tygae.org.za] and EoP Scientific and Cultural Law [eop-scicultlaw.tygae.org.za] are EoP culture’s functional group shared system of thought and action frame of orientation and object of inter-species relating devotion interpretation of reality for individuals whose object of devotion/values include: (i) honest – race, religious, gender and cultural – relationships; (ii) an ecological carrying capacity based perspective of observable factual social contract reality; and (iii) non-violent cooperative root cause problem solving.
* Objective Factual Reality:  Earth is not flat.  Resources are finite.  When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in ecological overshoot, resource depletion and resource conflict.  Some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources include: climate change, mass migration, poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc.  The root cause of humans breeding and consuming above ecological carrying capacity limits is the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses of the Masonic War is Peace international law social contract.
* Sincere Peacenik / Honourable Warrior: Interpretative Reality:  If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, political parties, corporations and/or nations sincerely – aka egological literacy [ego-eco-literacy.tygae.org.za] – want to (a) sustainably protect natural resources for future generations; and/or (b) reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; and/or (c) enable honourable, transparent and humane international cooperative de-industrialization and depopulation of the planet to return to living in accordance to ecological carrying capacity limits; they should (d) cooperate [eop-cooperator.tygae.org.za] to nullify the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses and replace them with Ecology of Peace clauses that restricts all the worlds citizens to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool.
Ecology of Peace Scientific Law [eop-scicultlaw] refers to Procreation and Consumption below carrying capacity limits. EoP Footprint [eop-footprint] defines how procreation and consumption carrying capacity limit is measured.
EoP Scientific and Cultural law [eop-scicultlaw] – based on EoP Footprint [eop-footprint] – is the Ecology of Peace culture’s answer to the EoP John Brown – how to get along without deceiving, overbreeding and overconsuming – Question: What is a Sustainable Procreation and Consumption footprint? EoP RH FR [eop-rh-fr] is the recommended objective reality socio-legal cultural frame of orientation process for implementing EoP SciCult law as international law.
» EoP Leg Sub: 16 May: LJ v LS Court Filing: Notice of Motion [PDF]: Affidavit & EoP UN Res [PDF]: EoP Scientific and Cultural Law [PDF]; EoP Footprint [PDF]; EoP Radical Honoursty Factual Reality [PDF]
Imagine Ecology of Peace Sustainable Security analysis international order:
Gimbutas noted the stable – no population & economic consumption growth – Steppe Aryan population: that a low tech agrarian village founded in 8000 BC was still a low tech agrarian village in 4000BC. This also allowed them to sustainably farm the land, and live in peace. There are no steppe Aryan palaces. No harems; they didnt even have marriage, just as the Musou still today. Among whom, rape & murder are so rare they dont have words for it. – SQSwans: Day Brown: Proto Indo-European: 23 January 2017.
» McVeigh 2020: Return to Eden: EoP – End Civ – UN Resolution.
I imagine if the Versailles Treaty had been negotiated through an Ecology of Peace Truth and Reconciliation process, resulting in the implementation of an EoP international law social contract, Hitler would probably have been a happy little yeoman farmer in Austria or Germany, with Blondi and Ava, and nobody would have ever heard of him. Similarly Osama Bin Laden, Ramzi Yousef, Anders Breivik, Che Guevara, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Polpot, Charles Taylor, Fidel Castro, etc, etc, would probably have been happy little yeoman organic farmers in their villages in the Middle East, Asia or Latin America, etc. There would currently be less than a billion people on planet earth, all of them – of all races, genders and religions, entitled to their responsible freedom property ration of 7.2 gha at a population of 1 billion, or 72 gha at population of 100 million as per eco-footprint carrying capacity EoP Intnl law – living in responsible freedom low tech agrarian villages and nations, as Aryans lived for thousands of years on the Steppe, or primitivist nomad homelands as Bushmen lived in the Kalahari, Chuckchi’s lived in Chukotka, etc.
» EoP Leg Sub: 25 Jul: EoP Response to Rope Culture: James Mason is Back; via West’s Darkest Hour. 05 Jan: Bilderberg via Peter Thiel: Info Re EoP or WiP Future correspondence to Trump 2016 Oligarchs.
Fraud of Babylon War is Peace UN ‘Peace’ and ‘War’ Treaties: Any United Nations endorsed international treaty related to ‘war’ or ‘peace’ that ignores specifically addressing the breeding war and consumption war violation of carrying capacity limits root causes of ecological overshoot, which subsequently manifests as cannon fodder standing armies and their creation of military chemical, biological, technological, electronic and other related warfare ingredients, is based upon deception and fraud.
» EoP NWO SCO: EoP PoW Submission to Swiss Federal Council; EoP Leg Sub: EoP Obs: JCSbomber Q: Do you want EoP SciCult Informed Consent rules or WiP No Bazooka Ditch Rules climate change solutions? [password].
A copy of this correspondence shall be documented at EoP Legal Submissions [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za].
Lara Johnson, aka Andrea Muhrrteyn [EoP Oath PDF]
EoP MILED Clerk
PO Box 5042, George East, 6539, RSA
Sent per electronic notice to:
Michael Burry, Peter Blanken:
Scion Asset Mngmt: Michael Burry (firstname.lastname@example.org); Peter Blanken (email@example.com);
The Saker, Reed Stevenson, et al:
The Saker (firstname.lastname@example.org); Bloomberg: Reed Stevenson (email@example.com); Teo Chian Wei (firstname.lastname@example.org); Emma O’Brien (email@example.com); Lianting Tu (firstname.lastname@example.org); GARP: Global Assoc of Risk Professionals: Eileen Stempel (email@example.com); Kris Slethaug (firstname.lastname@example.org); Adrienne Rosenfeld (email@example.com); Robert Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org);
Mary Roberts (email@example.com); Feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org);
Ray Dalio, William Tong:
Bridge Water Associates: Ray Dalio (email@example.com); Bridgewater Corporate Counsel (Corporate_Counsel@bwater.com); Connecticut Attorney General: William Tong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Steven Eisman, Ben Hockett, Jamie Mai, Michael Lewis:
Steven Eisman (email@example.com); Cornwall Capital: Ben Hockett (firstname.lastname@example.org); Jamie Mai (email@example.com); Michael Lewis: Media: Elizabeth Riley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Extinction Rebellion, Roger Hallam, Gail Bradbrook et al:
Extinction Rebellion (email@example.com); Press (firstname.lastname@example.org); Roger Hallam (email@example.com); Organics to Go (firstname.lastname@example.org); XR Roger Hallam (XRRogerH@gmail.com); Counsel: Bindmans: Mike Schwarz (email@example.com); Rupert Read (firstname.lastname@example.org); Greenhouse Thinktank (email@example.com); Jamie Kelsey-Fry (firstname.lastname@example.org); Jem Bendell (email@example.com); Alter Ego: Ronan Harrington (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Emmanuel Macron, Nobel, Henry Paulson & Ben Bernanke:
President Emmanuel Macron via La Republique En Marche: Christopher Castaner (email@example.com); Sophie Errante (firstname.lastname@example.org); Richard Ferrand (email@example.com); Laetitia Avia (firstname.lastname@example.org); Marie Guevenoux (email@example.com); Norwegian Nobel Committee via Nobel Fnd (firstname.lastname@example.org);
Nobel Forum (Nobelforum@nobel.se); Nobel Forum (email@example.com); Annika Pontikis (firstname.lastname@example.org); Media (email@example.com); Jonna Petterson (Jonna.Petterson@nobel.se); Legal: Erika Lanner (firstname.lastname@example.org); Henry Paulson via Paulson Institute (email@example.com); Deborah Lehr (firstname.lastname@example.org); Dorinda Elliott (email@example.com); Rose Niu (firstname.lastname@example.org); Evan Feigenbaum (email@example.com); Ben Bernanke (BBernanke@brookings.edu); Kriston McIntosh (firstname.lastname@example.org);