28 Jan: Diane Brookes: Let’s talk about Internet Hoaxes!

* Broadband Search, Diane Brookes.
* 28 Jan: Diane Brookes: Let’s talk about Internet Hoaxes!.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: Crypto Message / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP  Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity / EoP v WiP Neg.

From: Diane Brookes <diane@broadband-search.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 11:23:57 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 21:24:44 +0200
Subject: Re: Let’s talk about Internet Hoaxes!
In-Reply-To: <CAGFJxMsLr9=GTdYXPr5mu2S=JemUv412HXh49pnkf5aPD2-a=w@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAGFJxMsLr9=GTdYXPr5mu2S=JemUv412HXh49pnkf5aPD2-a=w@mail.gmail.com>
<CAGFJxMs8KAymMDmTX4LsOXB04Q6=i1+5GwP3w8c4UB2DhmNEkA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAGFJxMsQ3Sd8wWPqu83c6wdCgu4S73oQBYWiOKc0DnmVazGLuQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Eop <eop.miled.clerk@tygae.org.za>

Hi Eop,

Just checking in one last time –  I’m not going full stalker here!  Did you see my previous emails?

I was thinking it might also be an option for us to write a guest post for you if that works better?

Just like the post I shared with you before, it would be very well written and researched.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Diane

sent from my iphone

_____________________________________________
From: Diane Brookes <diane@broadband-search.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 20:18:59 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 06:19:45 +0200
Subject: Re: Let’s talk about Internet Hoaxes!
To: Eop <eop.miled.clerk@tygae.org.za>
In-Reply-To: <CAGFJxMs8KAymMDmTX4LsOXB04Q6=i1+5GwP3w8c4UB2DhmNEkA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAGFJxMs8KAymMDmTX4LsOXB04Q6=i1+5GwP3w8c4UB2DhmNEkA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAGFJxMsLr9=GTdYXPr5mu2S=JemUv412HXh49pnkf5aPD2-a=w@mail.gmail.com>

Hi Eop,

I wanted to follow up on my recent Email about your post. Did you get a chance to read it? I definitely think our content would add to yours.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Diane

sent from my iphone

_____________________________________________
From: Diane Brookes <diane@broadband-search.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:59:33 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 16:00:23 +0200
Subject: Let’s talk about Internet Hoaxes!
Message-ID: <CAGFJxMs8KAymMDmTX4LsOXB04Q6=i1+5GwP3w8c4UB2DhmNEkA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Eop <eop.miled.clerk@tygae.org.za>

Hi Eop,

Diane from Broadbandsearch.net here. I wanted to drop you a note after reading your post at http://ig.tygae.org.za/17-03-04_sergeykislyak-kiss-yisforyak/ (awesome read by the  way!) and I noticed that you mentioned an article at snopes.com

We’ve put together this great piece on Hoaxes, here’s the link: https://www.broadbandsearch.net/blog/craziest-internet-hoaxes

As our post is so in-depth, it’s had a great response from our readers. How about mentioning it in your article as an extra resource?

It will give your readers some more useful information plus it should help you get even more engagement with your post. A win-win!

Thanks,