04 Mar: LJ Re: BS-JB: A Question about your Article.

* Julia Briggs, Broadband Search.
* 04 Mar: LJ Re: BS-JB: A Question about your Article.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: Crypto Msg / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP  Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Peacenik / EoP v WiP Neg.

From: EoP MILED Clerk <eop.miled.clerk@tygae.org.za>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 15:38:54 +0200
Subject: Re: A Question About Your Article
To: Julia Briggs <julia@broadband-search.com>
References: <CAPuvJq4Zho0N3hsB-rGNWqqCdMhEphUfwh1PPTSmm-Ge1jgaTA@mail.gmail.com>
<CAPuvJq5hfpHeNJ4RpdyP=jeiqpX+ygBU0NrUU1Pc5f+KxcL5+g@mail.gmail.com>
<CAPuvJq6FpoeNCZ50wbWfW_6iDyt6dQFBKc=hfssgN8tynSCJFA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <5029fc1825540087028dca42fda9fefe@tygae.org.za>

FUCK OFF TO THE SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM PIECE OF FILTH!

_________________________________________
From: Julia Briggs <julia@broadband-search.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 11:20:59 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 21:21:53 +0200
Subject: Re: A Question About Your Article
To: Eop <eop.miled.clerk@tygae.org.za>
Message-ID: <CAPuvJq6FpoeNCZ50wbWfW_6iDyt6dQFBKc=hfssgN8tynSCJFA@mail.gmail.com>

Hi Eop,

Just checking in one last time. I know it can be a busy time with Spring just around the corner.

I thought it might also be an option for me to write a guest post for you if that works better?

Let me know and we can talk titles and guidelines.

All the best,

Julia
_________________________________________
From: Julia Briggs <julia@broadband-search.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 08:38:58 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:39:46 +0200
Subject: Re: A Question About Your Article
To: Eop <eop.miled.clerk@tygae.org.za>
Message-ID: <CAPuvJq4Zho0N3hsB-rGNWqqCdMhEphUfwh1PPTSmm-Ge1jgaTA@mail.gmail.com>

Hi Eop,

Did you get a chance to read my previous email on our blogging article?

I can always send it across again if it went AWOL in cyberspace, it happens!

Let me know!

Julia

______________________________________
From: Julia Briggs <julia@broadband-search.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 10:45:00 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 20:45:50 +0200
Subject: A Question About Your Article
To: Eop <eop.miled.clerk@tygae.org.za>
Message-ID: <CAPuvJq5hfpHeNJ4RpdyP=jeiqpX+ygBU0NrUU1Pc5f+KxcL5+g@mail.gmail.com>

Hi Eop,

I read your article http://eop-nwo-sco.tygae.org.za/2017/03/12-mar-v-jones/ and thoroughly enjoyed it. I also noticed that you linked directly out to mentalfloss.com for some additional information.

I wanted to show you this really in-depth piece we did on blogging: https://www.broadbandsearch.net/blog/history-evolution-of-blogging It also touches on the internet and social too, it features a ton of useful and up to date info.

It would be a great addition to your piece I mentioned. How about adding a link to it?

I’m sure your audience would appreciate the additional reading and it should hopefully help your SEO efforts as well.

What do you think?