* Crawley Family, David Crawley, Brand & van der Bergh Attorneys, Desere Barnard, The One Financial Solution, Isobel Rohwer, Dawn Meyer
* 22 May: HD to DM: Filing: ZAHCWC 4968/20: LJ v E-GME. Req MHC Executor Appt Info.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: LJ v GME / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMZA| EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Peacenik / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: Lara Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 16:21:40 +0200
Subject: Re: Filing: ZAHCWC 4968/20: LJ v E-GME. Req MHC Executor Appt Info.
To: “Crawley Family: David Crawley” <email@example.com>, “Brand & van der Bergh Attorneys: Desere Barnard: Rachel Hannies” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “The One Financial Solution: Isobel Rohwer” <email@example.com>, “Counsel: Marais Lamprecht Attorneys: Francois Lamprecht” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sonja Corker <email@example.com>, Garden Route SPCA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
TO: Crawley Family: David Crawley
TO: Isobel Rohwer
TO: Garden Route SPCA
TO: Dawn Meyer via Garden Route SPCA
Re: Filing: ZAHCWC 4968/20: LJ v E-GME. Req MHC Executor Appt Info.
Hand delivered two documents [pp.18] to Dawn Meyer at 18 Chestnut St, George, at approximately 15:40 hrs on 22 May 2020:
* George Service Point of Capetown Office of Master of High Court [PDF: pp.15]: Application for Master to Convene a Meeting of 09 May 2019 Accepted Written Will Family/Heirs and Enclosures.
* Filing: ZAHCWC 4968/20: LJ v E-GME. Req MHC Executor Appt Info. [PDF: pp.03]
I arrived at the 18 Chestnut St gate, and Dawn was standing at the gate busy raking. I said I have some documents to deliver for her attention; could she kindly accept them. She said she was not going to accept them or read them, I could put them in the mailbox and she would chuck them in the bin with other mail she does not read. I should send all documents to Isobel, because the documents have nothing to do with her.
I said that I had provided Isobel, David and other respondents with email copies. If she took a look at the documents she would see that Isobel, David et al had been provided with a copy of the document filed with the Master of the High Court, including my affidavit statement filed with the South African police; per email. This was Dawns hand delivered copy. I pushed them through under the gate.
I waited about half a minute for her to pick up the documents. She ignored them and continued raking. One of her dogs came and puked near the documents, but not on them.
I then went to ask the 16 Chestnut St neighbour: Richard Behr [spelling may be incorrect]; to witness that I had delivered the documents to Dawn. He was busy in his garage, but kindly came out and walked over to 18 Chestnut St, and saw that the documents were still lying under the 18 Chestnut St gate, and that Dawn had not picked them up; while Dawn ignored the documents and both of us, raking the stones in the front yard, about five to ten feet from the front gate.
EoP/OKC TRC Negotiations correspondence is published at EoP Leg Sub [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za]
EoP MILED Clerk [EoP Oath PDF]
16 Taaibos Ave, Heatherpark, George, 6529