* Crawley Family, David Crawley, The One Financial Solution, Isobel Rohwer, Marlise Steenekamp, Marais Lamprecht Attorneys, Francois Lamprecht, Dawn Meyer, Moira, Blackson.
* 24 Jul: LJ Re: CCMA 1279-20/MHC 4968-20: Transcript: Blackson Re Moira Answer.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: LJ v GME / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMZA| EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Peacenik / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: Lara Johnson [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 9:46 PM
To: ‘Crawley Family: David Crawley’; ‘The One Financial Solution: Isobel Rohwer’; ‘Marlise Steenekamp’; ‘Counsel: Marais Lamprecht Attorneys’; ‘Francois Lamprecht’; ‘Sonja Corker’
Subject: CCMA 1279-20/MHC 4968-20: Transcript: Blackson Re: Moira Answer
24 Jul: 21:55 hrs: Dawn Meyer: 072 569 5555.
24 Jul: 22:06 hrs: Blackson 083 435 9675
TO: CCMA: 1279-20: LJ v Elliott Estate Respondents
Crawley Family, Isobel Rohwer, Dawn Meyer.
CC: Moira via Blackson
David Crawley et al
CCMA 1279-20/MHC 4968-20: Transcript: Blackson Re: Moira Answer.
I received Moira’s answer via Blackson, with regard to my questions to Moira via Blackson [15 Jul: LJ v GME: Blackson: Re: Gill Elliott Re Terms of SQWorms Barter exchange Agreement]
* Moira does not want Blackson to give me Moira’s telephone number.
* Moira does not want to provide a written statement confirming or denying that Blackson informed her of his discussion with Gill, where Gill had informed him that if or when she died, Lara was to be provided with three months eviction notice, and Dawn with six months.
Blackson also said:
* He thought that someone may have contacted Moira, because as soon as he arrived for work, Moira started asking him questions, which he interpreted as someone had contacted her to inform her that he had some questions for Moira from me.
I said that was possible because I had sent a transparency email to inform the Elliott respondents of Blackson statements regarding his conversation with Gill; and my questions to Moira via Blackson on Wednesday [15 Jul: LJ v GME: Blackson: Re: Gill Elliott Re Terms of SQWorms Barter exchange Agreement] before his Friday meeting with Moira. Maybe one of the Elliott respondents contacted Moira, to ask her some questions about what Blackson had told her.
I asked Blackson if he would be willing to forward an SMS from me to Moira. He said he would.
I shall proceed to draft a statement for Blackson to approve.
If the issues in dispute are not resolved by a settlement agreement, prior to them being setdown for conciliation and/or arbitration; if any Elliott Estate respondent considers Blackson statement to Moira to be a fact in disput requiring more information from Moira, then Moira can be subpoenaed, for the date when the matter is setdown for hearing.
EoP/OKC TRC Negotiations correspondence is published at EoP Leg Sub [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za]
EoP MILED Clerk [EoP Oath PDF]
16 Taaibos Ave, Heatherpark, George, 6529
Sent per electronic notice to:
Crawley Family: David Crawley:
Crawley Family: David Crawley (firstname.lastname@example.org);
The One Financial Solution:
The One Financial Solution: Isobel Rohwer (email@example.com); Marlise Steenekamp (firstname.lastname@example.org); Counsel: Marais Lamprecht Attorneys (email@example.com); Francois Lamprecht (firstname.lastname@example.org); Sonja Corker (email@example.com);
Dawn Meyer: 072 569 5555.
Moira via Blackson SMS: 083 435 9675
Dawn Meyer: 072 569 5555: 24 Jul: 21:55.
Dawn: lj-v-gme.tygae.org.za negs yodated 21 a& 24 jul. Lara
Blackson SMS: 083 435 9675: 24 Jul: 22:06
Blackson: pls forward to moira.
Moira: email cc to you: transcript at: http://eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za/2020/07/24_21-46_lj-dcrawley/ lara