* Wireless4U, Epirus Computers.
* Pub: 03 Sep: 01 Sep: Transcript: W4U & Epirus: Re: HardDrive Report Data.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: LJ v GME, LJ v CRLRC / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GMZA| EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Peacenik / EoP v WiP Neg.
Re: 01 Sep: Partial Suspension of Publication of EoP Axis Alliance Negotiations.
Published from Wireless4U [VYMaps: W4U] Internet Café:
01 Sept 2020: 11:00 – 12:00 hrs.
Went to Wireless 4 U to publish EoP TRC negotiations correspondence:
* 31 Aug: LJ Req Harddrive Report from Wireless4U
* 31 Aug: Transcript: SMS: Lara Johnson, CH Johnstone.
* 01 Sep: Partial Suspension of Publication of EoP Axis Alliance Negotiations.
The harddrive is too old, W4U don’t have the adaptors to plug it in, to see if it works or not. Try some of the computer repair stores in St George’s Square.
Georges Square: Epirus Computers.
They had the adaptors to test it. They did a test and said the harddrive was faulty [PDF]. While paying, the technician was taking a look at the harddrive and said that sometimes those hardrives crash from electricity surges, what he could do was to replace that particular part, with a repaired or working part, and then test the hardrive again, to see whether it was that particular part that was the cause of it not working. If so, then they would be able to access the data. Cost: approx R280.00 for the replacement and re-test [PDF].
EoP – OKC TRC – Axis Alliance [31 Mar: EoP Upd: Sergey Lavrov: Re: EoP Axis Alliance negotiations] Honest Lives Matter [29 Jun: EoP Axis Alliance is an Honest Lives Matter culture] Negotiations correspondence is published at EoP Leg Sub [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za]