* Notre Dame, John Duffy, Amy Coney Barrett
* 17 Oct: EoP Law Re: Notre Dame Letter to Judge Barrett
» 05 Dec: EoP UN Res [lj-v-ls: PDF: pp.25-66/70] has been submitted” para pp.no’s corrected
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA| EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Peacenik / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: EoP MILED Clerk [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 11:10 AM
To: ‘Notre Dame English Dept: John Duffy’
Cc: ‘Notre Dame Law Dept: Amy Coney Barrett’
Subject: EoP Law Re: Notre Dame Letter to Judge Barrett
TO: Notre Dame English Dept: John Duffy
CC: Notre Dame Law Dept: Amy Coney Barrett
Re: MSNBC: Notre Dame Faculty Sign Open Letter Urging Judge Barrett To Halt Her Nomination.
EoP Law Re: Notre Dame Letter to Judge Barrett.
Transcript of EoP MILED Clerk correspondence to, or cc:
* Amy Barrett [acb]
EoP TRC [lj-v-ls: PDF] Negs Obs:
* 16 Oct: SNE-DA: Showing eop-nwo-sco.tygae.org.za’s users grammar is still important
* 16 Oct: EoP Re: SNE-DA Important Grammar advice for EoP NWO SCO readers.
EoP Law Disclosure:
A family member – not one of those who accused me of mental disorders [13 Oct: LJ Re 18 Sep: LJ Upd: H 51/19: LJ v GHJ & Five Others: TN: Will & SIU] – once asked me why I don’t become a lawyer and apply to be a judge. I informed them I would rather be executed by firing squad and be buried in an unmarked grave preferably with the person I care about; somewhere near Lake Baikal in Siberia [lj-v-ls: PDF: pp.67-70/70]; than apply for a job as a thirty pieces of silver Kane Babylon WiP law lawyer or judge. The same family member once asked me why I don’t run for President. I responded if you want an EoP law president; then you should sign your EoP Axis Oath [eop-axis-oath]; to confirm yourself as an EoP law voter; to provide a mandate for any politician who wants to become an EoP law president.
EoP v WiP Law [eop-v-wip-law].
EoP law applications to implement EoP law as international law via EoP UN Resolution:
EoP UN Resolution [lj-v-ls: PDF: pp.25-66/70] has been submitted electronically or formally served to parties and courts in the following political and legal proceedings: [A] US Presidential Campaign: McVeigh 2020 [mcveigh2020: PDF: Encl: pp.27-68/275; pp.31-72/326]; [B] US Courts: Criminal No EP-20-U4: US v Patrick Crusius [us-v-pwc: PDF: pp.156-197/261]; [C] South Africa: George High Court: (i) H 225/19: LJ v Speaker George Municipality and Four Others [lj-v-sgmc: PDF: pp.17-54/56]; (ii) H 213/19 LJ v Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula: Min of Defence & Eight Others [lj-v-nmn: PDF: pp.11-76/83]; [D] South Africa: CCMA: Comm for Conciliation Mediation & Arbitration: 1063-20: LJ v Truth and Reconciliation Commission and Two Others [lj-v-trc: PDF: pp.30-71/137]; [E] UK Courts: (i) LJ v Speaker House of Commons and Ten Others [lj-v-shoc: PDF: pp.43-84/88]; (ii) UK Extradition Proceedings: US v Julian Assange [us-v-jpa: PDF: pp.59-100/143]; [F] New Zealand Courts: CRI-2019-009-2468: New Zealand v Brenton Tarrant [nz-v-bt PDF pp.156-197/261]; [G] Intnl Court of Justice: Treaty of Amity Proceedings: Iran v USA [ir-v-us: PDF: pp.59-100/143].
EoP Law Applications requesting / suggesting official State EoP Axis Oath Offices:
* South Africa: EoP Negotiations with CRL Rights Commission [Commission for Promotion & Protection of Rights of Cultural, Religious & Linguistic Communities] have resulted in CRLRC making a Recognition of EoP Community Council Offer. CRLRC have not yet consented to EoP and WiP law judge to adjudicate disputes between EoP and WiP law cultures [lj-v-crlrc]
* USA: Request to Congress via Rep Tulsi Gabbard and Thomas Massie [04 Oct: McV20: Draft House Res for USvJPA/IRvUS EoP TRC peace wedding: Draft: House EoP Axis Oath DB Coop Resolution: PDF. pp.150].
* USA: Request to US Navy JAG via General Mattis [04 Jun: EoP Law Re: Gen Mattis: Floyd Protestors need to unite around a common purpose]
* Intnl: Suggestion to Intnl Court of Justice via Iran v USA, US v Julian Assange [20 Sep: EoP Amicus: US v JP Assange, IR v USA: EoP Law Amicus Affidavit in Support of Parties Ecology of Peace Truth and Reconciliation Settlement Agreement Resolution: PDF: pp.143]
EoP – OKC TRC – Axis Alliance [31 Mar: EoP Upd: Sergey Lavrov: Re: EoP Axis Alliance negotiations] Honest Lives Matter [29 Jun: EoP Axis Alliance is an Honest Lives Matter culture] Negotiations correspondence is published at EoP Leg Sub [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za]
EoP MILED Clerk [EoP Oath PDF]
16 Taaibos Ave, Heatherpark, George, 6529
Sent per electronic notice to:
Notre Dame: John Duffy:
Notre Dame English Dept: John Duffy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Amy Coney Barrett:
Notre Dame Law Dept: Amy Coney Barrett (email@example.com)