* Marais Law, Charl Marais, Magistrate Michelle Henderson
* 19 Jul: LJ Re: 542/21: 20 July 2021 civil unopposed motion roll
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: LJ v GME / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GMZA| EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Peacenik / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: Lara Johnson [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 4:38 PM
To: ‘Marais Law: Charl Marais’
Cc: ‘Magistrate Michelle Henderson’
Subject: Re: 542/21: 20 July 2021 civil unopposed motion roll.
TO: Marais Law: Charl Marais
CC: Magistrate Michelle Henderson
Re: 542/21: 20 July 2021 civil unopposed motion roll.
I notice Magistrate Henderson placed our upcoming – 25 May postponed to 22 June 2021 postponed to 20 July – hearing on the ‘Civil Unopposed Motion Roll’.
My interpretation is that Magistrate Henderson’s interpretation of the – opposed / unopposed – status of my 13/15 July complaint / request to Magistrate Henderson to confirm herself as an EoP and WiP law; or WiP Law only magistrate; is that – as of date – your clients have not indicated their preference to oppose my 13/15 July complaint / request.
* 13 Jul: LJ Filing: OCJ Complaint: Grg Mag Crt: 542/21: LJ v MS & 3 Others [PDF: pp.93]
* 15 Jul: LJ Filing: Upd: OCJ-MagComm: 542/21: LJ v MS & 3 Others [PDF: pp.09]
EoP – OKC TRC – Axis Alliance [31 Mar: EoP Upd: Sergey Lavrov: Re: EoP Axis Alliance negotiations] Honest Lives Matter [29 Jun: EoP Axis Alliance is an Honest Lives Matter culture] Negotiations correspondence is published at EoP Leg Sub [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za]
EoP MILED Clerk [EoP Oath PDF]
16 Taaibos Ave, Heatherpark, George, 6529
Sent per electronic notice to:
Marais Law: Charl Marais:
Marais Law: Charl Marais (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Magistrate Michelle Henderson:
Magistrate Michelle Henderson (MHenderson@justice.gov.za)