If EoP Submission to the IEC: Independent Election Commission; requires resolution via court proceedings, LJ v IEC will be one of the EoP Legal Submission cases involving EoP scientific and cultural law recommendations to shut down the WiP Ponzi profiteering of resource conflict and misery economy, by ‘turning off the tap’ — i.e. the breeding / consumption above ecological carrying capacity limits — causes of resource conflict and war; by implementing an Ecology of Peace New World Order Social Contract that (a) requires all citizens of all races, religions, nations, to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool; (b) nationalizes all property and provides all responsible freedom oath citizens: (i) cultural law self rule for groups with subjective racial, religious & gender identities; and (ii) a property ration to enable their shelter and survival self-sufficiency to enable the rebuilding of a relocalized low-tech organic agrarian sustainable future.
- Notice of Motion Application [PDF]
- Founding Affidavit [PDF] and Annexures:
- [A] Ecology of Peace Culture Frame of Orientation Info: EoP Sincere Peacenik / Honourable Warrior Culture values [PDF].
- [B] 03 May 2010: CCT 23-10: Citizen v McBride: Concourt Radical Honesty Order [PDF]
- [C] 23 Sep 2017: Ecology of Peace Responsible Freedom Oath [PDF]
- [D] Responsible Freedom Judicial Enquiry: Prisoners of Kane and Abel Cold War: Prisoners of Swamp Elections Ecological Overshoot – racial, class, religious, gender and national – resource conflict, caused by clauses of international law enabling procreation and consumption above ecological carrying capacity limits [PDF].
EoP Leg Sub LJ v IEC correspondence.