EoP Applications to Washington DC Courts and/or Law Enforcement Officials are some of the EoP Legal Submission cases involving EoP scientific and cultural law recommendations to shut down the WiP Ponzi profiteering of resource conflict and misery economy, by ‘turning off the tap’ — i.e. the breeding / consumption above ecological carrying capacity limits — causes of resource conflict and war; by implementing an Ecology of Peace New World Order Social Contract that (a) requires all citizens of all races, religions, nations, to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool; (b) nationalizes all property and provides all responsible freedom oath citizens: (i) cultural law self rule for groups with subjective racial, religious & gender identities; and (ii) a property ration to enable their shelter and survival self-sufficiency to enable the rebuilding of a relocalized low-tech organic agrarian sustainable future.
- EoP v US Sec State: eop-v-ussecstate
- EoP v US DoJ Special Counsel: R Mueller: eop-v-usdojsc
- EoP v Donald Trump: eop-v-djt
- EoP v FEC: eop-v-fec
- EoP v Richard Spencer: eop-v-rs.
- EoP DC Police: eop-uspd
- USCAAF: CCR v USA: ccr-v-usa
- EoP CPAC17: eop-cpac17
- EoP v Omarosa Manigault-Newman: eop-v-omn
- EoP v US Senate: eop-v-ussenate
- EoP v US Congress: eop-v-uscongress
- Eddie & Dorothy Wise v USDA: edw-v-usda
- US v Internet Research Agency: us-v-ira
- US v GRU / Viktor Netyksho et al: us-v-gru