EoP Amicus Request to Oregon v Ammon Bundy et al is one of the EoP Legal Submission cases, involving EoP scientific and cultural law recommendations to shut down the WiP Ponzi profiteering of resource conflict and misery economy, by ‘turning off the tap’ — i.e. the breeding / consumption above ecological carrying capacity limits — causes of resource conflict and war; by implementing an Ecology of Peace New World Order Social Contract that requires all the worlds citizens of all races and religions to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; enabling humane and orderly deindustrialization and depopulation return to ecological carrying capacity limits.
EoP culture request to US v Ammon Bundy et al for permission to submit an Ecology of Peace Amicus into the court record for the judge and/or jury’s considerations regarding their issues in dispute. None of the parties consented.
USA v Aamon Bundy et al: EoP Amicus Request; RE: WiP Case No. 16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al
01 PDF: 08 Jan – 03 Feb 2016:
08 Jan – 03 Feb 2016 Correspondence to Malheur Wildlife Refugee occupation disputing parties: (i) Harney Co. choking with Liberty Valance Cuntstudushin moral supremacists pretending they give a fuck about peace and justice; (ii) EoP Simple Root Cause Problem Solving Recommendation: Culture Change to EoP Honour Ecofootprint Shrinking Lifeboat Ethics.
Excerpts: (i) EoP v WiP NWO negotiations: Comments Correspondence: EoP Malheur Simple Root Cause Problem Solving Recommendation; (ii) Russian KGB / FSB: Aleksandr Bortnikov & NSA: National Security Agency: Adm Mike Rogers: Re: Bundy – Hammond Malheur Wildlife Refugee Occupation:
Correspondence to: CSPOA: Constitutional Sheriffs of America: Richard Mack, Oath Keepers: Stewart Rhodes, Hammond Family; DoJ: Amanda Marshall; Oregon State & Co Prosecutors; OR Harney, Wasco, Linn & Benton Co Sheriff’s; Harney Co Committee of Safety; SHARK: Showing Animals Respect and Kindness; Citizens for Constitutional Freedom; Arnold Law; Burns Paiute Tribe; Forward Observer; Outpost of Freedom; Northwest Front: Harold Covington; Burns OR Legal Team. Copies to: US Forest Service; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; Pacific Patriot Network; Harney Co Chamber of Commerce, etc.
02 PDF: 04 Feb – 24 Aug 2016
04 Feb 2016: USA v Aamon Bundy et al: EoP Amicus Request; RE: WiP Case No. 16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al: Correspondence to USA v Aamon Bundy et al; CC: Masonic US Constitution: Sovereign Citizen Common Law & Indian Tribal Law Advocates & Layman Practioners; USA v A Bundy proceedings & Anti-Occult Slavery Christianity origins sources.
- 07 Feb
- NSA & FSB: EoP SF44 Obs Int WRT: US v ABundy; US v SM Hamzeh; US v IronOrder/Mongols
- 09 Feb
- Adask Law: Russian Video Depicts Obama as Devil; Rebecca Costa: Alfred Adask claims Sovereign Citizens Mischaracterized by FBI and Media as violent domestic terrorists; InfoWars: Alex Jones:Alfred Adask: The Big Legal Secret: The Goverment Thinks We are Animals; Green Dreams: When the curiously quirky meet the seriously unhinged.
- 13 Feb
- EoP Amicus Req; RE: WiP #16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al: Lavoy Finicum Bodycam Surveillance.
- 14 Feb
- Lee Arthur Rice: RE: WiP #16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al: EoP Obs Re: Death of Justice Antonin Scalia | Note Caveat.
- 05 Mar
- David Fry & Fry Family; CC: EoP App: Re EoP Amicus Request; RE: WiP Case No. 16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al.
- Finicum & Bundy Family; CC: EoP App: Re EoP Amicus Request; RE: WiP Case No. 16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al
- 21 Apr
- Cliven Bundy, Kenneth Medenbach, Jerry Delemus : Re EoP Amicus Request; RE: WiP Case No. 16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al
- 26 Apr
- Prof Garrett Epps: Re: Nobility of Good Lawyers with bad clients; and WiP Case No. 16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al.
- USA v A Bundy; Atlantic Ed & Journ: Re: Stan McChrystal ‘root cause problem solving vs wacking a mole’; and WiP Case No. 16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al
- Michael Hoffman: Demand re: Anti Occult Human Factory Farming slavery correspondence
- 27 Apr
- Dist Judge Anna Brown: Re: WiP Case No. 16-MJ-00006: USA v A Bundy et al
- 24 Aug
- Judge A Brown: Update Re: EoP Amicus Req: 3:16-cr-00051-BR: USA v A Bundy et al