* SA Post Office, SA Sheriffs, Pretoria SE Sheriff MN Gasant, Centurion East Sheriff SE Dhlamini, Pretoria North East Sheriff AJ Visser
* 23 Jul: LJ v LS Confirmed Reg Mail Delivery to Sheriffs: Centurion East & Pretoria SE & NE.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: LJ v Lindiwe Sisulu / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMZA | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity / EoP v WiP Neg.
George Post Office:
Personally requested a teller at the George Central Post Office to check the delivery status of the following registered mail documents by means of their tracking numbers.
Addressed to Centurion East Sheriff SE Dhlamini: P.O. Box 9130, Centurion, 0046. Re Sheriff Service to Respondent: 06 Marcus Cornaro, Head of EU Delegation [07 Jun: LJ v LS: Registered Mail Posting of Sheriff Service Documentation; 17 May: Req for Info: Centurion East HL Sheriff Office; 22 Jul: Req for Info: SA Post Office: Status of Reg Mail Correspondence Delivery]:
» Confirmed delivery to Sheriff SE Dhlamini on 18 June 2019.
Addressed to Pretoria SE Sheriff MN Gasant: P.O. Box 12526, Hatfield, 0028: Re Sheriff Service to Respondents: 03 Helene Budliger Artieda, Ambassador Swiss Embassy; 07: Didier Vanderhasselt, Ambassador Belgium Embassy [07 Jun: LJ v LS: Registered Mail Posting of Sheriff Service Documentation; 17 May: Req for Info: Pretoria SE HL Sheriff Office; 22 Jul: Req for Info: SA Post Office: Status of Reg Mail Correspondence Delivery]
» Confirmed delivery to A Serfontein on 24 June 2019.
From: Disipi Bakang <Disipi.Bakang@postoffice.co.za>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:18:41 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 15:19:39 +0200
Subject: FW: Tracking Info Request
To: “firstname.lastname@example.org” <email@example.com>
Thread-Topic: Tracking Info Request
RC389388057ZA – Item collected at CENTURION on the 2019-06-18 by SENZO DHLAMINI
RC389388247ZA – Item collected at HATFIELD on the 2019-06-24 by ADAM SERFONTEIN
RC389388088ZA – Item collected at PRETORIA GPO on the 2019-06-14 by E MAIMANE
For future enquires please contact:
Items below are not compatible with our system .
Check 17track or www.trackingmore.com.
Check with your nearest Post office as this are ordinary items
* International incoming items is increased to more than a million in a day as opposed to thousands
* Stagnation of incoming international items during the industrial action increased the pre-existed backlog
* The import tax process of assessments of items and checking items for illegally imported also contributes to the backlog
* There are always exceptions. There will be isolated items that take much longer than expected.
SAPO devised simpler clearance procedures to reduce the international mail bottle neck, by distributing international incoming items to other sorting centres
Tracking numbers that begin with “U” do not generate the S.A tracking number, they are classified as Non Priority Parcels and are directly processed to your local Branch.