* Seth Moulton D-MA
* 27 Dec: Seth Moulton: Bipartisan Bills Waiting on US Senate
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: LJ v Lindiwe Sisulu, EoP v US Congress, EoP v US Political Parties, EoP v US Peace Reps / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity / EoP v WiP Neg.
Date: 27 Dec 2019 14:51:39 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:52:31 +0200
Subject: Bipartisan Bills Waiting on U.S. Senate
Nearly 400 Bills Passed the House
The House of Representatives has passed nearly 400 bills so far this year, including bipartisan legislation to lower health care costs, raise wages, and improve the lives of many Americas. Some of the bipartisan bills we’ve passed would:
- Reform of the nation’s prescription drug laws that will lower costs
- Create universal background checks and several other steps to protect Americans from gun violence.
- Protect our country and the 200,000 jobs in New England’s defense economy through hard choices and smart investments in our defense.
But 80 percent of the bills we’ve passed this year are being held up by the Senate. And most of this legislation is bipartisan—that’s more than 275 bills with Democratic and Republican support that would make a real difference in the lives of people in our district awaiting action in the Senate.
I will continue working across the aisle in the House to get things done for the people of Massachusetts. And I want to hear from you.
On Monday, January 6, I will host a Town Hall in West Newbury.
Member of Congress
P.S. — To stay in touch, click here!