* Kim Wyman, Washington Secretary of State.
* 17 Feb: Filing WA SoS: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: McVeigh 2020 / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity, EoP v WiP Peacenik / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: McVeigh 2020 Exp Comm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:31:42 +0200
Subject: Filing WA SoS: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate
To: “WA Sec of State: Kim Wyman” <email@example.com>, Elections Division <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Attachment: 20-02-17_McVeigh2020-WiC_WA.pdf; 20-02-11_McVeigh2020_DecIntent_Sgd_Encl.pdf
Washington Secretary of State
520 Union Avenue SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Filing: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate
If Washington election legislation accepts Ecology of Peace (“EoP”) Candidates: Please find enclosed:
* Filing Letter: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate [PDF: pp.01]
* McVeigh 2020 Declaration of Intent to be a Write In Candidate [PDF: pp.2: Encl: pp.35]
» Encl: IA Filing: 07 & 13 Feb 2020: Iowa Secretary of State: Pro Se Filing Notice: McVeigh 2020: EoP / OKC TRC Return to Steppe Aryan Eden Negotiations: Write In Candidate [PDF: pp.24]; Annex: A1: McVeigh 2020 [PDF: pp.06]; D2: EoP Summary: EoP v WiP Law [PDF: pp.05]
EoP/OKC TRC Negotiations correspondence is published at EoP Leg Sub [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za]
EoP MILED Clerk [EoP Oath PDF]
16 Taaibos Ave, Heatherpark, George, 6529
Sent per electronic notice to:
WA Sec of State: Kim Wyman:
WA Sec of State: Kim Wyman (email@example.com); Elections Division (firstname.lastname@example.org)