* Hawley Rae Robertson, Mississippi Secretary of State.
* 19 Feb: MS SoS: HRR Re: Filing MS SoS: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: McVeigh 2020 / EoP NWO SCO: EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: Hawley Rae Robertson <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 21:39:17 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 23:40:13 +0200
Subject: RE: Filing: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate
To: “firstname.lastname@example.org” <email@example.com>
Mississippi does not have true write-in candidates for President. Candidates may qualify with party affiliation or as an independent candidate. Please review our 2020 Candidate Qualifying Guide (https://www.sos.ms.gov/content/documents/elections/candidate%20qualifying/2020%20Candidate%20Qualifying%20Guide.pdf) for more information.
Write-in votes are not considered legal and are not counted unless certain criteria is met such as a candidate whose name is printed on the ballot dies after ballots are printed.
Assistant Secretary of State
Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office
Office: (601) 359-6360 | Fax: (601) 576-2545
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 9:03 AM
To: ElectionsAnswers <ElectionsAnswers@sos.ms.gov>
Subject: Filing: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate
MS Secretary of State
Assistant Secretary of State Elections
Heber Ladner Building
401 Mississippi Street
Jackson, MS 39205
Filing: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate
If Mississippi election legislation accepts Ecology of Peace (“EoP”) Candidates: Please find enclosed:
* Filing Letter: McVeigh 2020: US President Write In Candidate [PDF: pp.01]
* McVeigh 2020 Declaration of Intent to be a Write In Candidate [PDF: pp.2: Encl: pp.35]
EoP/OKC TRC Negotiations correspondence is published at EoP Leg Sub [eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za]
EoP MILED Clerk [EoP Oath PDF]
16 Taaibos Ave, Heatherpark, George, 6529