* FEC, Electronic Filing Division
* 03 Nov: FEC-EFD: Ref: MSG0141934: Re: Filing FEC-EC: EoP voter US Presidential vote
* 03 Nov: Filing FEC-EC: EoP voter US Presidential vote: EoP Law Electoral College vote: McVeigh: 538, Trump: 0; Biden: 0 [PDF: pp.01-13/54; McV20 Encl: 14-54/54].
» 03 Nov: Notice of Filing FEC-EC: EoP voter US Presidential vote.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub: EoP v FEC, US v TJ McVeigh, McVeigh2020 / EoP NWO SCO: EoP Applicants | EoP NTE GM: EoP NTE GMA | EoP Axis MilNec Evac: Lotto: EoP v WiP Law, EoP v WiP Academia, EoP v WiP Media, EoP v WiP Charity / EoP v WiP Neg.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 9:47 PM
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 21:48:09 +0200
Subject: The FEC Electronic Filing Office Technical Support Team has received your request
Thank you for contacting the Electronic Filing Office Technical Support. We have received your email and our team will be responding to you soon.
Technical support hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5:30PM Eastern Time.
Emailed requests are checked often, however during heavy filing periods response delays are normal. Emails received late in the day will be responded to the following day.
FECFile users please note that the minimum requirements have changed. Find the requirements here at https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/filing-reports/fecfile-software/. Help for electronic filers is available on the FEC website at https://www.fec.gov/support. Here you will find information regarding error messages, instructions on how to obtain a password, and other self-help tools.
Technical Support Team
Electronic Filing Office
Federal Election Commission
(800) 424-9530 Press 4, or (202) 694-1307