EoP Amicus submission to Afriforum v Julius Malema et al is one of the EoP Legal Submission cases involving EoP scientific and cultural law recommendations to shut down the WiP Ponzi profiteering of resource conflict and misery economy, by ‘turning off the tap’ — i.e. the breeding / consumption above ecological carrying capacity limits — causes of resource conflict and war; by implementing an Ecology of Peace New World Order Social Contract that (a) requires all citizens of all races, religions, nations, to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool; (b) nationalizes all property and provides all responsible freedom oath citizens: (i) cultural law self rule for groups with subjective racial, religious & gender identities; and (ii) a property ration to enable their shelter and survival self-sufficiency to enable the rebuilding of a relocalized low-tech organic agrarian sustainable future.
Ecology of Peace culture Amicus was submitted in South Gauteng High Court: Afriforum v Julius Malema et al, and subsequently to the Supreme Court of Appeal: Afriforum v Malema et al; eventually resulting in Constitutional Court: Alien on Pale Blue Dot v Afriforum and Julius Malema et al application. Issues in dispute: Truth and Reconciliation Commission fraud: failure to address the — overpopulation and overconsumption, breeding and consuming above ecological carrying capacity limits — root causes of Apartheid racial resource conflict.
South Gauteng High Court:
- 19 Apr 2011: Filing Sheet [PDF]; Notice of Motion [PDF]; Founding Affidavit [PDF]; Heads of Argument [PDF]; Proof of Service [PDF].
Although neither the applicants nor respondents consented to the EoP Amicus submission; Judge Lamont accepted the EoP application to be filed into the court record; as noted in his ruling:  Lara Johnstone, the sole member of an entity known as the Radical Honesty Culture and Religion delivered a number of documents by electronic transmission. I tabled the documents at the hearing and they form part of the record.
Supreme Court of Appeal:
- 30 Dec 2011: Notice of Motion [PDF]; Founding Affidavit [PDF]; Heads of Argument [PDF].
- 22 May 2012: Supreme Court of Appeal: Chief Justice: Amicus Request Denied [PDF]
- 08 July 2012: Review of Denial: Filing Sheet [PDF] Notice of Motion [PDF]; Affidavit [PDF]; Proof of Service [PDF].
- There was no response to Application for Review of Denial.
- 31 Oct 2012: Afriforum & Malema Mediation Agreement substituting Judge Lamont Court Order [PDF].
EoP Leg Sub APD v Afriforum et al correspondence.