EoP Amicus Request to US v Edward Snowden is one of the EoP Legal Submission cases involving EoP scientific and cultural law recommendations to shut down the WiP Ponzi profiteering of resource conflict and misery economy, by ‘turning off the tap’ — i.e. the breeding / consumption above ecological carrying capacity limits — causes of resource conflict and war; by implementing an Ecology of Peace New World Order Social Contract that (a) requires all citizens of all races, religions, nations, to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool; (b) nationalizes all property and provides all responsible freedom oath citizens: (i) cultural law self rule for groups with subjective racial, religious & gender identities; and (ii) a property ration to enable their shelter and survival self-sufficiency to enable the rebuilding of a relocalized low-tech organic agrarian sustainable future.
EoP Request made to US v Edward Snowden parties, for permission to file an EoP Amicus for the judge and/or jury’s consideration, in their issue in dispute.
Submitted to US District Court for Eastern District Court of Virginia parties:
- 07 July 2013: USA: Case No. 1:13 CR 265 (CMH). Motion to Enter Appearance as Pro Se, Andrea Muhrrteyn, Amicus Curiae, and to File Attached Brief In Propria Persona by Amici Curiae, Andrea Muhrrteyn, an Alien on Pale Blue Dot: Æquilibriæx Sustainable Security Theses on the Power and Efficacy of Civilized Patriarchy’s AnthroCorpocentric Indulgences: ‘Innocence for Sale’ Jurisprudence [PDF].
- 07 July 2013: Letter to Judge J Anderson: United States of America v. Edward J Snowden, Case No. 1:13 CR 265 (CMH); in United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, before Magistrate Judge John F. Anderson [PDF].
- 12 July 2013: Re: Madwoman from Kyishodruk Ecology of Peace Question for Mr. Snowden: (i) Was ‘G9’ a cryptic message, from you, or Russian authorities, and if from you; (ii) was its cryptic meaning related to issues in the Aequilibriaex Amicus Curiae submitted to Judge Anderson? [PDF]
- 20 July 2013: Amici Curiae, Andrea Muhrrteyn, an Alien on Pale Blue Dot invitation to (i) Nobel Committee; (ii) Amnesty International; (iii) Human Rights Watch to clarify the MILINT Ecology of Peace; or Civilian War is Peace credibility of their ‘Peace’ public statements in this matter [PDF].
- 25 July 2013: Amici Curiae, Andrea Muhrrteyn, an Alien on Pale Blue Dot’s Aex MI9 Interpretation of Kremlin’s 24 July 2013 Covert – Dinastia Conscience – Airport Conspiracy Messages [PDF].
EoP Leg Sub: US v Snowden correspondence.